How to install iPrint on a Windows 7 computer:
- Open your web browser and go to http://iPrint.memphis.edu.
- Click installation
- Click on the Microsoft Windows icon.
- A dialog box will appear asking if you want to run or save, Save the file to your desktop.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to your desktop to launch the installation.
- Click next> next> next to accept the defaults of the installation. When the install completes click close. NOTE: You may get prompted with a User Account Control Window click Yes to proceed.
- When installed a shortcut to the iPrint Printer Installer will be placed on the desktop. Double click it to launch the program. NOTE: You may get prompted with a User Account Control Window click Yes to proceed.
- Click Installation icon to start installation.
- Click Law School from select building, then click on the printer you want to install either Downtown Law School 205 or Downtown Law School 432, and finally click on install printer button.
- Once you have installed the printers you wish to use and receive conformation, example in picture below, you can close the program.
- To print to the printer you must select it from the list of printers. After you submit a print job you must login to http://iPrint.memphis.edu and login to release your print job.